Win2K and MS Pro?

It's been a while since I had time to watch the list closely, so
if this has been done to death when I wasn't paying attention,
my apologies to all.  However:

Suddenly, I need to replace a machine that died horribly
when its power supply went bad.  Now that folks have more
experience with running Metastock Pro under Windows
2000, does anyone know of any reason not to switch from
Win 98 to Win 2000?  I've been running 7.02 and would
upgrade at least to 7.03.  Not sure about 7.2 yet.

Thanks.

Owen Davies