RE: Profit Stops

<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>Chuck
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
I have
read your ATR bulletins and they are excellent. I do not trade in real time so I
use 2 trailing stops. The first is based on the close of the day and is lower. I
have been using a % drop that varies with the volatility. I probably need to
study ATR more carefully.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
The
second trailing stop I use is a stop order. This is higher and stops me out on a
large intraday low. Because this is really triggered by the low of the day I
wonder if ATR is less useful here. It seems that perhaps it should be based on a
% below the lowest low (for longs) since the stock was bought and adjusted for
upward movement.
<FONT face=Arial color=#008080
size=4>
Any