TD Indicators

Just wondering if any one on the list is familiar
with Tom DeMark indicators. I have programmed several of them into my system but
need help trying to formulize the countdowns, i.e. Sequential and Combo. The
problem I'm having is how to refer back to a prior "countdown day" in a formula.
For example  let's say a countdown day is a price bar that has a low lower
than yesterdays low, a close that is lower than the  low 2 days ago and the
close is lower than the last price bar that met these same requirements (the
prior countdown day), as the countdown days do not need to be consecutive. I'm
trying to set up an exploration that will find a series of  X number of
these bars.

Thank You

Rick