what do I do with it?

Thanks to those who wrote.

With any new workbook, the re-organization and learning is a separate issue
from "does it work".

Lots of ideas "don't work" because the author never intended to tell you how
it is really used. It's just another form of "protection" such as adding a
password to a workbook so that you can't see the code.

The basic re-organization of the workbook involves tearing it apart.

Do a map of the workbook to find out where everything is.

Separate the data into another worksheet or workbook ... or use an
independent data feed such as eCharts uses.

Add an "information" sheet with all of the emails and web sites associated
with this workbook. (I received over 150 workbooks last year and if I didn't
do that I would never figure out what each one was about and what were the
trading ideas.)

Add your charts and statistical pages.

Now you can begin to look at the trading ideas by asking "Has the author
tried to mislead me?". What's really going on with this idea?

Best regards

Walter