Re: IMPORTANT - Referencing 2 files in the same formula

Richard, you say you can't 'easily' share explorer lists, does that
mean there is a way, just a little difficult?

Like you I have explorer lists index grouped but I have no idea how to
back them up. lots of time has been spent getting them there so it
would be nice to at least save the files that contain the lists.

Cheers
Ric Janic