Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo
  • From: "Henry Amand" <back@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 05:00:19 -0800

> I have never tested the maximum size.  I get maybe about 20 items.
> It takes seconds, and extremely easy once you get the hang of it.
> Software is dtlink.com 30 days free. I like it, again it took me a while
> to understand downloading history, and daily update were 2 different
> displays,  but once you know how, the rest is easy.

There also is a program called Download Center (dCenter).

That "links" into The Equis Downloader and also downloads
historical quotes from Yahoo. Operation is done through The Downloader
same way as you normaly download prices from the Tools -
download prices menu.

More info can be found at

www.traders-soft.com

Demo can also be downloaded (but i do not know what
the demo does meaning time limited or securities limited)

greetings

henry