Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo
  • From: "olosi" <olosi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:58:24 -0800

Hi
is there a site were I can download future and
future history data? If yes please show the link.
Regards,
Wolfgang
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Bud Fox
  To: <A title=eugenefongdere@xxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:eugenefongdere@xxxxxxxx";>eugenefongdere ; <A
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 7:25
  PM
  Subject: Re: downloader - Downloading
  from Yahoo
  Hi.<FONT
  face=Arial,Helvetica>
  I have never tested the maximum size.  I
  get maybe about 20 items. It takes
  seconds, and extremely easy once you get the hang of it. <FONT
  face=Arial,Helvetica>Software is dtlink.com 30 days free. I like it, again it
  took me a while to understand downloading history, and daily update were 2
  different displays,  but once you
  know how, the rest is easy.
  Bud
  eugenefongdere wrote:
   Hi
    Bud,Sorry to bother you.I was wondering how good
    is the program you use for getting data from Yahoo site.How many stocks you
    get at one time and do you download every night and how long it takes you?.I
    would be most grateful if you give me a reply.Many
    thanks.Best regards,<FONT
  size=-1>gordon