Re: MetaStock 7 @ eSignal - Equis Service?

Hello Paul :

1)  On which time did you try the MS/ Esignal combination ?
      During Market-hours ?   (3.30!  PM european time start)
      If it doesnot work during market hours i would suggest you contact
      Esignal again and Equis too  (support@xxxxxxxxx)
      Maybe first equis (look for tel nr at their site :
http://www.equis.com)
      in my opinion equis support is much better then Esignal.

     Works Esignal alone ok ?

      Is your PC configuration strong enough  (intern memory >= 64 MB)
      look at system requirments.

      It works together (i know at least 1 extra person that could confirm
that)
      Hope it works for you2

2)  Let's keep contact because i lot of things can be solved together !

Good Luck

Theo Lockefeer

sky40912@xxxxxxxxx