Need help with an exploration

Hello seasoned Metastock user!

I just used to create an exploration which should show me possible
candidates for a short term bottom reverseal.
This is my filter formula:
colA < colD AND
colA < colE AND
(ADX(14) > 30) AND
(PDI(14) < MDI(14)) AND
VOLUME > 5000 AND
Hammer() OR InvBlackHammer() OR InvHammer() OR BullHarami() OR
BullHaramiCross() OR DojiStar() OR MorningDojiStar() OR MorningStar() OR
ShavenBottom() OR TweezerBottoms() = 1

ColA = Close
ColD = Mov(Close,20,e)
ColE = Mov(Close,40,e)

The exploration refuses only a few stocks, although the criteria should be
appropriate. I realised the problem, that MetaStock plots in ColD and E
values which are above the close and should result in a filter rejection
for the particular stock. But the stock is nevertheless on the positives-list.

Does anybody have an idea what the cause for this wrong results is?

Thank you very much
Alex