Double Stochastic

I've run across references recently to an indicator
called a "Double Stochastic" indicator.  It does not seem to be just
another version of a fast or slow stochastic and seems to bear some resemblence
(but not exactly) to the indicators known as the Stochastic RSI.  The
'Double Stochastic' supposedly picks swing highs and lows
well.

Does anyone know what the calculating formula for
the 'Double Stochastic' is?  I'm not necessary looking for the Metastock
code, but if you have it that would be nice also.

John