Re: Artificial Intelligence, expert and neural

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/proj/neuron/neural/systems/shareware.html

has quite a selection.   Neuroforecaster/GA  is geared specifically
toward financial applications, and you can download a limited
version.  The shareware neural net package SNNS probably has the
best reputation.

But you're going to spend a lot of time training and tuning any
expert system or neural net.  The results I've seen indicate that
neural nets are great at learning about past market activity,
but I haven't seen any convincing results that show that
they do better than random at predicting future activity.