Re: Nikkei 225

Well seeing the responses you have received there is not much to add, only that the
Nikkei-225 index is actualy never to be followed "live", eg 'live' (free) data is at least
20-min delayed, and for as Tokyo is probably the most paranoid and strictest exchange
on the globe for their (Index) data is propriety and as such data-vendors are paying the
highest exchange-fees, also for receiving the real 'live' data, and much higher than
elsewhere is common and also vendors have to obay some very heavy distribution rules
and also that the exchange as such will not distrbute 'live' data to just everyone(eg publicly).

I work with EOD-data and can collect this here from my local providers, eg along with
all of my other data and also, for as the Nikkei 225 is now also being one of the world's
(eg 3td/4th) best known and followed Index.

Nikkei Net Daily News
http://www.nikkei.co.jp/enews/TNKS/stox/s991001.html
http://satellite.nikkei.co.jp/enews/TNKS/page/Markets.html
http://satellite.nikkei.co.jp/enews/TNKS/page/marketset.html
Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange
http://www.tiffe.or.jp/
Tokyo Stock Exchange
http://www.tse.or.jp/eindex.html

SIMEX
http://www.simex.com.sg/
Singapore Stock Exchange
http://www.ses.com.sg/

Hong Kong Futures Exchange
http://www.hkfe.com/
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
http://www.sehk.com.hk/

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas