RE: In lieu of crash(trash) talk

List,

Is there any easy way to "import" an expert into MetaStock?
I created an expert that I want to send to a friend to add to his MetaStock
program without having to key in all the formulas and alerts.

I know how to "trick" MetaStock:
     using MS explorer determine the last expert name-number assigned in your
c:/program files/metastock/expert folder
     open MetaStock and add a new expert but do not enter any of the formulas
     close MetaStock
     determine the "new" expert name-number assigned to this new expert using MS
explorer
     delete the new expert file
     rename the file I set to this new expert name-number
     open MetaStock and the expert you just added will have all my formulas and
alerts.

This is very UNuser friendly.  There must be a way in MetaStock to import
experts!

Thanks for your help,
Don

A "New MetaStock programmer"