Re: Excel 2000 VBa book--some details reqd.

> PS: How does Metastock handle the importing of price data on multiple
> worksheets in an Excel workbook. Can I specify a sheet?

The DL's Convert-Tool won't handle multiple worksheets (when in an Excel workbook),
unless this workbook is Saved As.........................an Excel 4.0-sheet (a single sheet that
is then 'automatically' Saved As a 'single' sheet, eg saving as the <at that time>
Active-sheet (that sheets name is in the Excel program's top 'blue' title-bar).

In those (Excel v4.0) days, no workbooks were available yet (single sheets only).

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas