Look-back period question (I'm confused)

Using the Explorer I want to compare what a stock's SRSI was on the day I
hypothetically bought it, and days prior, to the ROC over the past days
since hypothetically buying.

Please correct me if my numbers are logically improper in the following
example:

Explorer Columns A through F....

A)  ref(SRSI,-8)
B)  ref(SRSI,-7)
C)  ref(SRSI,-6)
D)  ref(SRSI,-5)
E)  ref(SRSI,-4)
F)  3-day ROC

In the above example, I hypothetically bought the stock 4 days ago
(presumably based on the 'likable' 5-day SRSI pattern).  Today I am
examining the 3-day ROC on this stock, to ascertain how it has performed
since purchase, 4 days ago.

Logically proper???  Are those look-back numbers correct?  (for instance,
should I actually be instead looking at a ***4-day*** ROC today?, etc.)

Please advise and comment.

Thanks,
Nicholas