RE: Vertical line on a chart??

"Have you tried using the cycle indicator and setting it to 89 from 89 days
back?

Claud"

Thanks, Claud.  That is a temporary fix.  Put down a cycle line, set it to
89, drag the primary handle to the present day.  The first vertical line
going back will be that 89 day start of the stochastics being examined.

Now if we can come up with a way of building it in to an **indicator**, so
that I can drag it down, and put it into a chart permanently so that it'll
automatically appear at the 89-days-ago mark....

But with your suggestion, at least we're a lot closer today than we were
last night!

Any other ideas?

Nicholas