RE: Vertical line on a chart??

I think what I should have asked for is a **dynamic** vertical line --- not
a static one (I can manage that one).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A few weeks back, someone had asked about putting a horizontal line on a
chart.  The method was pretty straight forward.  Now, however, I'm wondering
about plotting a **dynamic vertical** line on a chart.

For instance, in looking at a stochastics chart for 89 days, it would be
nice to see some vertical line (perhaps light gray) at the 89-days-ago
point, where this particular stochastic measurement began.  Tomorrow's
chart, of course, would need a one day shift to the right of that vertical
line.

Is getting a vertical line like this an easy thing to do?  I think it's a
bit tougher than the horizontal line.

What I think it would entail is:  a 1 or a 0 indicator,  like ??? >= 89  (or
<= 89, since both would result in the same vertical line, one going up
versus down).  And this 'indicator' would be laid without scaling over top
of the stochastics chart.  Every time you look at it, it would show a
vertical line 89 days back from the present.

Don't know that it would help much as far as trading, but it might provide
some additional insights.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Nicholas