Data conversion - a solution?

Technical Support has suggested an easy solution (thanks, guys) to my
problem with converting tick or 5-minute data files to, say, 10-minute or
60-minute data files.  It involves using Excel to save a comma-delimited
text file (.csv).  Unfortunately, I use QuattroPro and I cannot create
comma-delimited files.

Can I get someone's help to test Equis's solution?  I can provide the input
data, if required, and below is Equis's recommended procedure.

Tick files could be converted to 5, 10 or 30 minutes files as follows:

Start MetaStock.

Display a tick chart.

Click Format|X-Axis.

Click the Compression tab.

Select Intra-day and type 5, 10 or 30 into the minute field and click OK.
The chart will now appear as a 5, 10 or 30 minute chart.

Right click the 5, 10 or 30 minute price graph and select Copy from the menu
that appears.

Start Excel.

Right click an empty cell in The Excel fill and select Paste.  The 5, 10 or
30 minute data will appear in the Excel file.

Click File|Save As.

Set the Save As Type field to Comma Separated (CSV).

Type a name for the file into the name field and click Save.

Then use the ASCII to MetaStock conversion in The DownLoader to convert the
CSV file into a MetaStock 5, 10 or 30 minute file.