S&P 500 (follow-up to 8/17 post)

List,

Tomorrow, on the opening, I'm closing two short positions in the Sept. S&P
contract (1347.50;1366.25) and going long one.  This will boost my track
record, in this market, to  17/2 (won/loss) since Jan.1.  I trade
mechanically, with no stops, and I'm always in a position.  I break a
sacred cardinal rule by averaging positions.  My style is not for many
traders, but few traders have been exposed to something as dangerous as
growing up in Detroit (unless you're Guy Tann and I think he reversed
today).

Steve Karnish
Cedar Creek Trading