Re: S&P 500

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#c0e0c0>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Mr. Carlos,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;I will e-mail you personally with the requested
information.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;Adam Hefner</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A href="mailto:jcda@xxxxxxxxxx"; title=jcda@xxxxxxxxxx>José Carlos Duarte
  Areia</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 29, 1999 11:03
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: S&amp;P 500</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Adam, interesting system/expert you have
  there.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>I am curious about that
  system working here with our Bovespa Index, at Bolsa de Valores de São Paulo ,
  Brasil. </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>If you don't mind, and if it is acessible to anyone, could
  you send me a copy ? I use here the Metastock Pro 6.52, you can use the
  organize to export the expert.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>Please feel free to refuse if it's not accessible to
  others.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>Many thanks</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT size=2>JCarlos</FONT></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Mensagem original-----</B><BR><B>De:
    </B>Von Hef &lt;<A
    href="mailto:VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Para:
    </B>MetaStock &lt;<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Data:
    </B>Domingo, 29 de Agosto de 1999 02:05<BR><B>Assunto: </B>S&amp;P
    500<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;Well....what I am seeing should raise a warning flag
    for the bulls.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>The short-term momentum has signaled a reversal (or minor
    </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>correction). If this reversal falls below the 1270 level,
    this would</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>confirm a "Head and Shoulders" reversal and would be a
    STRONG</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>indicator for a bear market (IMHO).&nbsp; Also both of my
    shorter-term</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>forks have a downward bias. Of course the market can still
    turn back</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>up, before it hits this shoulder line.&nbsp; These
    ramblings are strictly my</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>own opinions and are probably
    worthless&lt;g&gt;......</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;Adam&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Aug 30 06:20:40 1999