Re: Fibonacci trading & displaced moving averages.

Sorry, forgot to attach the chart..

here:-

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\3x31.gif"

-----------------
Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/From ???@??? Tue Aug 17 15:39:38 1999
From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XL 2000
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:42:08 -0400
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Lionel

I installed it with Windows 95 and it runs fine. I don't know about 98.

Be careful on installation, Excel 2000 wants to erase previous versions of
Excel PLUS all addins including 3rd party addins that won't run on 2000. It
even removed my Word 97 viewer? Luckily I have copies of everything and am
only re-installing what I really want on-board.

All previous versions Excel files are fine but you may want to run 97 and
2000 side by side until you determine what you want to keep and what you
want to dump.

Sorry about the garbled text in my previous email ... "The web query can be
easily programmed using VBA for refresh times and site sequences for simple
edits using "Edit Query" on the "External Data" toolbar."

It should read ..."The web query can be easily programmed using VBA for
refresh times and site sequences. For simple edits use the "Edit Query" on
the "External Data" toolbar.

The programmer's reference book lists several pages of webquery properties
that are programmable using VBA for downloads.

Best regards

Walter