Re: SMALL FONTS

An option to change the font-size is indeed not included in Metastock.

Workaround
-----------------
- go to the SysTest|Reports|Reports TAB (note that by default the top line is blue, but NOT selected)
- select the next line below (so windows knows that this report is selected)
- right-click and choose:
               - Copy (to enable you to copy contents to Excel for example, eg 1st alternative)
               - Save to File (to save selected report contents to a (tab-dilimited) txt-file, eg 2nd alternative)

Best, cleanest and fasted results will be obtained using the (Excel) Copy-option (copies to Clipboard).
(Note: using the ScriptIt program you can quite easely automate all the actions below to one(1)
 action, eg one(1) link to a small easy to be made script)

In Excel, eg once you have pasted the Clipboards contents, you can manualy:
       a. Select all the filled joining cells as one(1) selection, (eg. Cell A2 - D29 for a standard report)
       b. On the WorkMenu choose File|Print...    (do not click the Print-button, the 3 dots implies here
                                                                                 that more dialog-windows are to follow)
       c.  In the next Print-dialog window go to the Print-section at the bottom-left
       d. Check the Selection option
       e. Click OK (to print to your "printer")

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.