Re: S&P 500 chart....

Guy
Have had a look at your SP500 chart and was wondering at what
formula you are using for your StochRSI (3 paramater?)

I have been using a variation that I found on the list (1 paramater)
where I am smoothing the SR (with an 5 day MA)

p1:= 21;
s1:= 5;
l1:=20;
l2:=80;
SR:=(((RSI(p1)-LLV(RSI(p1),p1))/((HHV(RSI(p1),p1))-
LLV(RSI(p1),p1)))*100);
SRmov:= Mov(SR,s1,E);
top:= Ref(l1,-1);
bot:= Ref(l2,-1);
Srmov;
top;
bot;

Regards

Benzie

> Guy,
>   Just out of curiosity, what kind of time span is your short and
>   intermediate systems?
>  Thanks,
>           Adam

Brightspark