RE: intruders

Nicholas

I've just been using whatever Windows reports to me when downloading large
files.  I do have a program I downloaded but haven't tried yet which
basically gives you your speed over the net.  I'll go out and try to find
the name for you.  My problem is that I download and buy a lot of stuff and
then it takes me a while to get to it.

I'll try to find it on my system.  I hope I saved it as a favorite.

Guy