RE: Intruders.SW Recommendation

Nicholas

The autoprotect feature (or whatever its called) was turned on when I
installed the software.  Anyway, I find that it appears to work well for me,
and I just let it run in background every afternoon.

What was interesting, was that when I received that worm (or whatever went
out over this newsgroup a few months ago) my AV never even burped.  I had
never gotten around to opening it so it just sat there in my in box.  When
someone wanted a copy to test their AV software, I tried to oblige.  My AV
software wouldn't even let me forward it, telling me that the attachment was
infected.  I found it interesting that as long as I didn't try to open it,
the system ignored it.  When I did try to do anything with it, the software
shut me down.

Good luck,

Guy