Re: Help - " Formulas Text File "

-"meta directory"    : - this would be a directory(=folder) on the diskette (drive A:)
                                               -open My Computer or the Windows Explorer(at the top),
                                                 for (drive A:) is one of the main hardware parts of (the)
                                                 My Computer (-folder's contents)
-"the dgl formulas" : - this would be the formulas (for end result) as created from
                                     (and by you manualy "installing") the data resulting from you
                                     following up the instructions that are given in that "formulas" text file,
                                     stored on drive A:  -  in the diskette's "meta directory"

If you cannot find the "meta"-folder or the text file anywhere on that (A:) diskette, than
source that the    <files/folders/second or more disks>     are missing.

If the above doesn't help, than provide us with more details:
-give a text-copy of the full instructions that came with the diskette
-give an overview of the diskette's contents (file's names + extensions + build dates)
-what/who/which is the source where this diskette game from (eg does it come with
  another software program or........................)
-and anything else for other info that you can think of

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.