Re: Help - " Formulas Text File "

 I'm trying to install a diskette of gann indicators  to metastock - the
instructions  state that there are no set-up or installation programs - it
further states " in the meta directory you'll find instuctions for setting up
the dgl formulas in metastock software. Please read the "formulas" text file
in this directory for details. I've been unable to find the "formulas text
file " I've conducted a search of the files under that heading with no luck .
 Would appreciate any help on the subject - thanks - Pete