Re: Jurik's book

Walter:

> Jurik's book I kept. Yep ... I actually paid hard earned cash for it and
> went out and photocopied it so I could fill it up the pages with notes,
> diagrams and expletives. (Those of us with learning disabilities have to
> attack the text to get anything out of it. <G>)

I've just finished Part I of Mark Jurik's book, and so far I'm disappointed;
it's pretty basic stuff.  You've encouraged me to keep the book and continue
reading.

> Ralph Vince's books ... I'll let others comment on. There's some confusion
> in this area between risk management and money management. I think that
> it's important to be clear what you are interested in.

There is a new book, "The Trading Game", by Ryan Jones which claims to be a
better, easier and more practical money management technique than Ralph
Vince's Optimal f.  The entire title is too embarassing to repeat here, but
I ordered it anyway (Amazon has the best price).  If it passes the Walter
Lake Frugality test, I'll let you know.

Regards.