RE: intruders

Thanks Walter.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Walter Lake
Sent:	Tuesday, July 13, 1999 6:42 PM
To:	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: intruders

Hi Guy

I have an original program downloaded months before the hack. I'll send it
to you and you can disseminate it at "lightening" speed. <G>

=============

This is the hacked Bonzi page

http://webhome.idirect.com/~shot/intruder.htm

Please note the WARNING at the top

WARNING: This Is An Originally Hacked IntruderALERT '99 Home Page

Christian send me the following

".. You do know the above address is not Bonzi's but a Hacker's address.
It's a young Russian living in Canada. Check out.

http://webhome.idirect.com/~shot

for more info.  The question in my mind, could the program have the
back door virus?  All you did is get the hacker's modified program.
Could be good, or could be bad.

It looks like a public hack ... that this guy did ... to add to his
"portfolio". Now were all paranoid.

Best regards

Walter