Earn free money every hour while surfing the WWW

Hi all,

No matter what you are doing on the net.  Earn free money while you doing
research about your stocks, downloading/updating stock prices, or browsing
Jim's stock pick.

You have a potential to earn up to thousands buck a month easily.  In fact,
you have a potential to earn unlimited dollars a month (depend on how many
hours you and your friends browse the web.)
This is a great free money for all of us!

GoToWorld.com is a search engine that is offering a cool Web browser.
All I have to do is use there browser which has an advertising bar on it.
The bar can be turned on or off, and when it's on I get paid money to surf
the Web (which I do any way!!).

You really have to check this out! It's great!

http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1012739043

You can The browser also has all these plug-in for MP3s, Internet Radio
stations, and TV. I even downloaded an editor that lets me type in different
languages.  All this for free and I get paid on top of it! You really have
to check it out!!

Download your copy of the browser and to start making money for browsing.
Also, the more friends you tell about this, the more money you will make.
The browser also has all these plug-in for MP3s, Internet Radio stations,
and TV. I even downloaded an editor that lets me type in different
languages.  All this for free and all of us will get paid on top of it! You
really have to check it out!!

PA