Re: A bit of real life analysis

NIcholas,

"I think taking a look at time-and-sales for this stock might be worth the
time spent as you come to understand something about how the market maker is
making money in it."

I think this is a great consideration.  The illiquidity and the way the
market is made on this stock propably has vast short term impact on the price.

As for TA:  My main concern is that price just bounced off of the bollinger
band high and appears to be in a downward trending channel.  Support levels
are on the chart, but - anything is possible - esp. with these small nsdq
stocks.

Best of luck.

KM

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\EWEB1.gif"