Re: PTA - (Fw: A New Predictive Trading Software System by Stelar International)

I gave this software a 30 day test drive and was sorely disappointed.  It
uses a set of rules to find buy/sell setups.  Then as they go onto say it
uses dynamic logic to follow the trade.  From a practical side I found that
it found a setup using Andrews pitchfork and an oscillator and a very poor
elliott wave count prediction. If the trade went right it used trailing
stops tocapture profit.  If the trade went wrong its "dynamic logic" changed
the trade from a buy to a sell. So although the software is never wrong
unfortunately you are stuck in the trade.  I found it to be a little like
Omni Tradere, another one of my less than favorite packages, in that it has
"a lot of sizzle but very little steak".

Their marketing campaign allows you to test the pacage for $70 for 30 days
and buy it for $1000.  In all actuality if you think about it they want a
lot fo $70 and if someone buys it so much the better.  If they really
believed in their product they would allow a 30 day free trial like Market
Analyst II.  Then if one found it to be valuable $1000 would be a meager sum
to pay.

Just my opinion but I was disappointed and I felt swindled out of $70.   I
think that they are preying on the newbies in the business.  Oh yes, and I
have found that they make deals with people on the mail lists for referrals.
That is how I was rooked.  So when someone starts singing the softwares
praises find out what they are getting out of it. Ron whats his name seems
to be much better at marketing software than developing a trading system,