NEON & AOL

ALL,
     When the Fed announced that they had changed their stance to neutral
this afternoon, I went ahead and opened my position in NEON.  The market
went ahead and reacted like I thought it would.  After looking at the charts
tonight, I think there  will be clear sailing for the previous market
leaders.  AOL looks like it has reversed to the upside by bouncing off the
bottom of its Intermediate Term Up Trend Channel (ITUTC) twice.  I'm going
to open a position in the morning.  I'll set my target just under the 52
week high at 174 and my stop just under the bottom of the ITUTC at 95 3/4.

JimG