RE: Variables

Oops again...

I noticed in the manual a reference to results from functions, so I'll have
to test this out as well.

So far, I've coded in all of the revisions and tried the TAS calculations
and have received a Mult error.  Will now check out all intermediate
calculations.  I have to admit that I find the new coding structure easier
to use than the Polish notation approach of the DOS version.  At least here
I'm able to do some semblance of programming. :)

Guy