Variables

Oops!  I was in too much of a hurry with my last posting on this subject.  I
already knew this, but for some reason had a brain spasm or something, but
you can't use Ref(U1,-1).  That's incorrect.  The Ref function ONLY
references one of MetaStock's standard data arrays like C, O, H, L.  I got
caught in this way back in the DOS days when I originally tried to use this
to accomplish this same thing years ago.  How time does fly when you're
having fun.

The correct syntax is PREV (page 212 - Self-referencing formulas).  This
theoretically gives you access to the previous day's value.  We'll see.

Guy