From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Guy Tann
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 10:57 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Variables

Lionel

It's hard to believe that a package such as MetaStock doesn't have the
capability to save something as simple as 10 variables at the end of each
day's calculation and pass them to the next day for use.  Would really
simplify my programming, to say the least.  The more I look at it, the
closer I get to working on that Downloader/Excel interface.

Guy