RE: Off Topic:IE 5

In Win95, my IE5 icon magically appeared in the quick start tool bar along
with a few others.

-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ian Mitchell
Sent:	Sunday, June 27, 1999 6:06 PM
To:	metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: Off Topic:IE 5

----- Original Message -----
From: Ajay Sharma <ajaysharma@xxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: Off Topic:IE 5

> > Under IE5, I also open one window for on-line broking using
> login/password,
> > then another for browsing the web, or other HTML items I may have on the
> > desktop or in Agent. In this way my on-line broking window is always
> > available with prices, and buy/sells when I need it.
> >
> > Having the IE5 shortcut on the toolbar makes this very easy.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Ian
>

> How do you create shortcut on toolbar ( Win.95 )? Thanks.

In Win98 the IE5 icon is automatically placed on the Quick Launch Toolbar
when IE5 is installed. Alternatively you can drag and drop from the desktop
icon to the toolbar.

It's quite a while since I had Win95. I am not sure if IE5 installation or a
Win95 Update provides Quick Launch Toolbar. Possibly others could comment.
Cheers
Ian