RE: system testing

I would like to know what kind of results from system
tresting traders used for selecting/holding or selling
stocks.

1st prob:  System testing the formula Equis - CCI
+100/-100.  Does it mean that if I test ten stocks,
those with the min -negative result will be a
'winner'.

2nd prob:  If Equis - RSI 70/30 produced 19 results,
and the last one being positive, does it the mean the
last one is reliable.  Sometimes, the 10 result does
have a positive figure while the last test, no, 19 is
negative.  How should read the results of system tester.