Download Manual

Hi Bob

".. http://www.byte-research.com/
 Downloaded the manual and help file -- looks interesting..."

If you look on page 49 of the Manual, you'll see the following.

"... ElseIf gUseTurtle = True Then   ' Donchian nDay hilo ..."  This is
standard channel breakout system stuff.

When writing, his insights sound a lot like George Pruit from Futures Truth.
George's DBS (Dynamic Breakout System) that we finally got coded into
Metastock last year, was based on the same trading system reviews and
testing experience.

The separate system testing for longs and shorts can be set up in Excel
along with the separate equity curves.

I finally saw Connie Brown's book that Lenny referred to and she talks a lot
about separate coefficients for both sides of the market rather than
"balanced" indicators and system testing.

In addition, the 3-D surace chart is already programmed into Excel and ready
to "rock and roll". I use it all the time now and "wouldn't leave home
without it".

Sorry to be all over the place, it must be the full moon coming. <G>

Best regards

Walter