Re: CCI Spike

> I'm also not feeling very optimistic about dealing with software vendors, as I'm still trying to get my cash back from OT. Maybe by August they'll release my funds, after 5 months, that's if they don't ask for the original packaging back.

Aren't they the one that promised 30 Day money back guarantee?

If you pay using credit card, can't you request help from credit card
company?

Good thing that they didn't reply to my mails.  I was about to buy a
copy of their software, when they just ignore my questions .....

BTW, OT is not Y2K compliant.  Those who buy it may be in a
shock when they pop the cork to celebrate the turn of century.

Do try ELWAVE.  With the new changes they place to add in with
two to three months it would be a useful stock picking tool.

FOO
FOO SAY HOW When Where Who Why
Singapura - The Lion City