Traversing Folders

For anyone still having problems "Traversing" :

Since I had to re-install a copy of my database, thought I do it again from scrap, eg from
all previous saved Ascii-txt files (instead of normal actions like Copy or using the Excel-format).

I naturaly encoutered some difficulties as well after I went ahead like I used to do.
(as some on the List have also mentioned in the past, eg facing problems "traversing" )

This time around too, now I couldn't get the Convert Tool to get passed the "creation of new
folders & files" (the program name for this also here applied command is "Traverse Folders"
and is not to be mixed-up with the "Create New Files", which option was naturaly set to OFF,
as I wanted to use the original security-dat-files).

I got it to work, but had to delete the <from the 1st conversion instance> not required A,B,C,D.....
....till....Z  first (the previously newly created empty folders) and ALSO HAD to shut-down the
Downloader-program FIRST too.
(note: this is nowhere to be found in manual or in program's Help).

Then from a Downloader re-start, and knowing that all the dialog window's details will be/were
saved from the prior session's error-ed instance, then all I had to do was to click the in
the Convert Securities dialog window's "OK"-button and the DL program blasted away for 4 hours
and finaly, then only took another hour or so to build the <now> very relieving Conversion Report.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.