Investor Sentiment - bearish

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 6 / 21 / 99

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 6/14 through 6/21 on the
Lowrisk.com web site.

Number of participants: 395

30 day outlook:

24% bullish,  29% last week
51% bearish,  51% last week
24% neutral,  20% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 6/25: 10,695 (it
was 10,556 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at:
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Sentiment grew more bearish last week. The bears stayed even at 51%,
but the bulls dropped 5% from already low levels to end at 24%.
Neutral sentiment rose 4% to 24%. With the DJIA rallying more than
400 points, this drop in bullishness (from already low levels) is
very surprising and makes us think that the bulls will have another
good week.

Participation in our survey is starting to increase. Please continue
to support this survey by taking part in our weekly sentiment
poll...we publish this as a free resource, but our data is only as
good as our participation. The more we have taking part in the
survey, the better the data. Please stop by to take part in this
weeks survey at: http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker