Re: Volatility bands on Osc's

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Volatility bands on Osc's
  • From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:25:44 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Lenny

I appreciate all the typing that you did. Will bounce the code off Adam and
another trader off the list before posting it.

I like the idea of being able to calculate each band separately rather than
as mirror images of a moving average or standard deviation.

Have never heard about this "... code for the Positive or Negative reversal
of an
indicator which I had described in a previous post? ..."

Best regards

Walter