Re: Centered Detrend of Price

correction to the earlier send mail
==========================

Price Oscillator
---------------------
See the build-in Price Oscillator, eg in MetaStock :
-Drag it down from the Indicator QuickList
or
-Create it as a Custom Indicator in the Indicator Builder
eg
-click Help|Index|Price
-click Help|Index|oscp
-see man/p164,p240,p474

Detrended Price Oscillator
--------------------------------------
See the build-in Price Oscillator, eg in MetaStock :
-Drag it down from the Indicator QuickList
or
-Create it as a Custom Indicator in the Indicator Builder
eg
-click Help|Index|Detrended
-click|Help|Index|dpo
-see man/p152-153,p224,p433

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.