Attn: Chicago area users

I'm a very experienced technical analyst and live in Chicago's western
suburbs.

I'm interested in working with someone who lives near me, who has excellent
system testing skills with MetaStock, to develop a trading system (or
systems).  I 've been doing this for a long time, and my methodologies have
worked quite well over the years, but I have never computer-tested them.

I'm interested in a situation where we can trade skills and learn from each
other.  I'll share my TA knowledge in exchange for your MS system testing
knowledge. Ideally, a good trading system will develop out of it.

Contact me privately.

John
jk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx