Re: Scripting programs

Hi again Ton,

Thanks very much for the reply. It is very helpful. Even your write up on
TweakAll for Win95/98/98SE has caught my attention.

I would also like to hear from other users who are using scripting programs
in Metastock. Which program are you using and how exactly do you go about
using it. I.e. do you perform a standard exploration first rooting out
prospective shares or do you get the scripting program to go strait into
system tests of your favorite stocks? May be both?

Where I find Metastock at a bit of a disadvantage, is once I have found a
particular system that looks good, there is no automatic chart scanner that
will go and look at each share and search for buy and sell signals after
each daily download based on past System tests. Has anyone found a way
around this. I also have Supercharts which I purchased in 96 which has an
excellent Chart Scanner, however, once I have found a good system in
Metastock I can never quite get the same system into SC. I would appreciate
hearing everyone else's thoughts and solutions (On the Metastock program
that is).

My experience with Metastock and their support has been very positive
though. It really is good for finding those prospective shares and their
support has helped tremendous. Also this Forum is very informative. Thanks
to everyone that contributes.

If the above has been asked and answered in the past before I joined, I
apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks to you all

Regards

Glynn