APOLOGIES Happy99 virus!

All,
My sincere apologies to all list members, especially to those to whom
I caused system cleaning problems, to those who got worried about
hard drives etc.
Believe me, at the time, I had no idea my computer got infected.

Now my old, failing anitvirus program is out - Inoculate IT is in!

Like when trading, everyone should take the opportunity of learning
something from an incident like this one:
1. I certainly learned a lesson! I'll constantly keep a suspicious eye
   especially on attached e-mail files!
2. The sponsor of the Metastock list should really consider an
anti-virus detection and alert system - as a preventive measure.
3. I hope you all take measures, check and upgrade your virus
   protection systems so as not to be caught ...

Luckily (???) this time, the virus was of a relatively benign nature,
another time consequences may be far worse ...

To those of you who DID open the Happy99.exe file, please find
information how to manually delete the virus on:
http://www.e-marketing2000.com/happy99_virus_information.html
I second the member who recommended the Inoculate IT anti virus program
- free download from http://www.cai.com/antivitus/personal

Hoping I'll be forgiven by you all as time passes by ...

Once again my apologies!
Best regards,
Staffan Schultze
schst@xxxxxxxxxx