Re: Get off MetaStock-Digest List???

I'm not sure exactly how to fix your problem, Nicholas, but try sending
email to
owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a description of your problem and
see if you can get some help.

You should also be able to send a message to thgis list with the single word
'help' (not in quotes) and get returned info about this listserver.

Think I'll try that for myself right now.

Regards,
Dave

> you can send mail to <Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with the following
> command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe metastock
>
> or from another account, besides yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to <owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .
> This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> to contact a human.
>
>  Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
>  in case you don't already have it:
>
> Welcome to the metastock list.  This list allows you to subscribe from one
> address and have
> the mail delivered to another address thus giving you more flexibility.
You
> may also
> unsubscribe an old address from a new address.
>
> This list is for users of Equis International products.  It consists of a
> group of users from
> around the world.  This group of users will help other members utilize
Equis