virus protection

Thanks for your email ... Yes, it was suppose to protect in real time.

I hope that InnoculateIT is better!

This is what they say in the help files:

"Can you please tell me how to check e-mail attachments for viruses?

InoculateIT Personal Edition  Real-Time protection will check and clean any
infected e-mail attachments when you open them. You can also Save the
attachment to the hard disk and scan it using the main InoculateIT PE
program. To check that Real-Time protection is enabled, move the pointer
over the InoculateIT PE symbol in the system tray (located in the bottom
right of the taskbar near the clock)."

It sounds like the save to separate file and scan is best ... your basic
"belt and suspender" procedure.

Where can I get a "defanged" virus test of the system to see if it really
works.

Best regards

Walter