Sentiment - bullish

                LOWRISK.COM

         INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                 5 / 10 / 99

     brought to you by Investormap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
         http://www.investormap.com

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 5/3 through 5/9 on the
Lowrisk.com web site.

Number of participants: 429

30 day outlook:

52% bullish,  33% last week
38% bearish,  46% last week
10% neutral,  21% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 5/7: 10,800 (it
was 10,750 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at:
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Bullish sentiment was up strongly last week, jumping 19% from 33% to
52%. Bearish sentiment dropped 8% to 38%. Neutral sentiment also
fell, dropping 11% to end at 10%. With a volatile but positive
performance last week, we would expect bullish sentiment to
increase. But this large a jump should serve as some warning for the
bulls. We consider bullish sentiment above 50% to high and believe
it warrants caution.

Please stop by to take part in this weeks survey at:

http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm

best regards,
Jeff Walker